Star Veterans Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums of the Star Veterans Clan, a group about gaming, friends, and Starbound.

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Clan and Forum Rules 7/15

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shark
Admin
Shark

Clan and Forum Rules 7/15 Empty
PostSubject: Clan and Forum Rules 7/15   Clan and Forum Rules 7/15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 7:48 am

To make the basic rules of the clan easier to understand, I've shortened them down into three simple words

Respect
I expect all the members of The Star Veterans to show respect to other members of the forum and the views and religions of others.

Think
By signing up for the clan I think you've made it pretty clear that you have a functional brain. Please go by the old saying; "Think before you post." Do not try to stir up arguments, and if you are about to post something that you think might cause an argument or make someone feel uncomfortable or offended, do not post it.

Enjoy
I created this clan for fun. There's nothing really more to say about it than that. We aren't some sort of "elitist" group", and I wouldn't like any of the members to think or say that we are. If you are denied access to the clan, or are removed from it, please don't take it personally. Don't hold grudges. If someone said something that offended you, just let it pass. Someone will handle it. Again, we just want to have fun.

Forum Specific Rules

In addition to the clan rules above, there's a few points about the forum that need to be addressed.

Please do not make meaningless, spam or duplicate threads.

Please do not post large images in the chatbox.

Please do not ask to be a moderator/admin/council member.

Only one account per IP address.
Back to top Go down
https://starvets.forumotion.com

Clan and Forum Rules 7/15
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Veterans Forums :: The Airlock :: Rules & Announcements-
Jump to: